Friday, April 19, 2013

I HAD BEEN BAPTIZED THEN - BUT DID NOT KNOW


I HAD BEEN BAPTIZED THEN - BUT DID NOT KNOW - WHAT WOULD FOLLOW

I had been baptized during that time, but I did not know what would follow.  It makes me feel like a really poor Christian like they are described in the Bible. After Baptism, it seemed to me like I went through 30-45 days of temptation in the desert like Jesus had. Somehow circumstances left me alone and being attacked. It found my anger. 

Satan said I was just used, and I would not hear from anyone now that they had gotten me baptized.  It would be on to the next new person. 

Doubts and resentments grew as I felt so abandoned. 

Feeling abandoned is generally followed by feeling used and abused. I usually find myself feeling that way when I feel like I am on the bottom under a pile of stuff!  

No comments:

Post a Comment